Important Information Before Applying For IVAO Membership
If you already have an account, please do not register again
, as only one account is allowed per member.
Please contact the IVAO Membership Department
and they will reactive your original account.
- You must use your real name when registering for an IVAO account.
- All new members will be automatically subscribed to the IVAO NOTAM mailing list, this enables us to keep you informed of major changes to the network.
- We strongly advise not to use any Microsoft related email addresses (Hotmail, Live, Outlook ...etc ) as you may not receive your IVAO credentials!
- After completing the registration form you will receive an email with instructions to confirm your registration, this must be done within 24 hours.
- Members are expected to follow the IVAO Rules and Regulations at all times
Please Note: Training is only offered to members of an Active Division.
The HQ training department are unfortunately unable to provide training to members of inactive divisions.
If you require training, you must register with an Active Division.
A list of Active Divisions can be found Here.